• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Do I Fix This ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StarsMoon

What is the name of your state? Fla.

About 2 yrs ago, my hubby's ex put sugar in my gas tank. Was mad about losing custody to hubby. Anyways, I had my car towed to a garage to be fixed. The next day, I called our insurance company to notify them of what happened. They told me that once I find out how much the total bill would be to let them know. Something about I would have to pay the 1st $500 then anything after that they would cover. Well heres the kicker, the bill amount was less than $300. So, I called the insurance comp back to tell them that there was no need to file a claim. That the total bill was less than $500, and that there was no need to file. Well apparently, they decided to file 2 claims on this incident. Now that we have changed auto insurances, for my record it comes up that I had 2 previous claims. How can that be? I didn't receive any money nor filled out any paper work. What can I do to get that off my record? :confused:
Thanks in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">