• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How does this happen?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

diamonddave

What is the name of your state? Alabama

My wife was involved in an automobile accident this past week. My wife was moving straight on her way to work. The other vehicle was entering the roadway from a side street and attempted to make a left hand turn from a stop sign, which would have had her going the opposite direction of my wife. This caused my wife to hit her car. Upon contacting her insurance about the claim, we learned the claim was denied because she said my wife did not have on her headlights (it was raining). My wife says she did have on her lights. Until we called her insurance we had not even heard from them, they hadn\'t even asked us what happened on tape or anything. There was a witness but my wife was talking with the paramedic and didn\'t get her name, and she isn\'t listed on the accident report. What, if anything can we do?

D

diamonddave

Still need help... Just wanted to get this back on the front page.

D

diamonddave

Come on, someone has to know something about this. If I was wealthy I really wouldn't give a damn. But it kinda sucks when your my age married you have a kid and one car then someone hits you and because its her word against yours she doesn't have to pay even though the accident was clearly caused by her! I really need some help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">