• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to get guardrails on dangerous road

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

ninitsmom

What is the name of your state?alabama my son was killed in a one vehicle accident where he went over an embankment and was ejected from the truck into the opposite lane of traffic. the 1 mile stretch of highway has been the scene of many accidents (about 1/2 of them fatalities). the road goes up a hill around a curve then down with an intersection beyond the line of site. the grand jusry has aready recommended that the hill and curve be rebuilt to fix this section of the highway because it is so dangerous. also, the lanes are uneven. there are no guardrails and there is a hugh drop. my question is since the grand jury has already recommended the road be fixed but it did not go before the judge the highway dept. does not have to abide by this decision. meanwhile accidents are still happening when they could be avoided. the statue of limitations runs out on my case on the 27th of dec. so i am working on borrowed time already. (been 3 accidents at scene in last 2 1/2 weeks). do i have a case? if so, please advise first thing i need to do because i feel like getting this to the attention of the public i could get the road fixed. please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">