• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How long

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Crash

I was involved in an auto accindent almost two and a half years ago, my case is still pending and I have run out of resources for medical, I was at a red light and hit from behind by a commercial truck, they paid for my car and say they can't pay for my medical becuase this would be an admission of guilt. the case is still pending after all this time and my conditon is not getting any better. Eight months before my auto accident I had a tri level fusion from a work related accident however this was setteled and I beleive the at fault attorney is tring to say that my condition is due to that. What should I do to get my medical paid so that I can get the attention I need? Atlanta, GA

[Edited by Crash on 01-03-2001 at 12:01 PM]

JETX

These are questions that would best be answered by your personal injury attorney. You do have one for this accident, don't you???

If not, my answer to your question of "What should I do to get my medical paid so that I can get the attention I need?", is to get an attorney, NOW!!!

If the commercial vehicle is represented by an attorney so should you. Attorney's who specialize in auto accidents normally won't charge a consultation fee. And, if there is a commercial policy involved I'm surprised none are camped out in your front yard. Once they paid for the damages to your car they addmitted guilt. The doctor that fused your spine should be able to separate the injury from what he treated. Without documentation you can't prove any argument.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">