• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how long does settlement take

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

willie1

my son was seriosly injured in auto accident, was thrown out the back when driver lost control of vehicle and went over a bank. son was in hospital 1 week for fractured jaw, dislocated ankle, emergency tracheotomy. was 17 when it happened but is now 18. how long does it take to settle lawsuit?bills were approx. 45,000 and he will still need more work to straighten his jaw.plus doc said his ankle will probally never be the same again.driver is having his guilty hearing in 2 weeks for DWI and vehicular assault. this has been going on for 6 months. will my wife and i be able to sue for loss of companionship? what is the formula to figure settlement? we live in pennsylvania. thank you for your help

W

willie1

how does loss of companionship lawsuits work when it comes to insurance companys? do we have a legal complaint when it comes to our son and his serious injuries?

P

prplace

Loss of Companionship

When your attorney filed the lawsuit he should have included a clause that states a loss of companionship, etc.
Please know, i am not an attorney, i am a paralegal in a personal injury firm.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">