• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how much coverage is enough?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

myownworst

What is the name of your state? nv. in addition to my previous post i have some other issues that i am confused about. first, can anyone give me the name of a psyhcic who can tell me what the damages will be in any future accident so i'll know how much ins. to purchase? for the ins. co. to tell me i erred by not getting enough coverage begs the question, so tell me then, mr. paid on commission ins. pro, how much is enough? i say that when transactions require the purchase of "full coverage" insurance by law.....and i meet said requirements, to suddenly contend that i am not "fully" covered has me vexed. i am not savy to insurance law or liability law but it would seem to me that if a min. is established(with a deductible), by obtaining the min. i have met my obligations as a responsible driver. it was just my luck(bad) that i hit a transformer instead of a mailbox.......what if i had hit a ka-billion dollar whatever? i'll bet that if you ask a ins. agent how much you should get, they will immediately start to mentally calculate their commission as they ask: how much can you afford? that stinks. where are you kreskin? lol

HomeGuru

myownworst said:
What is the name of your state? nv. in addition to my previous post i have some other issues that i am confused about. first, can anyone give me the name of a psyhcic who can tell me what the damages will be in any future accident so i'll know how much ins. to purchase? for the ins. co. to tell me i erred by not getting enough coverage begs the question, so tell me then, mr. paid on commission ins. pro, how much is enough? i say that when transactions require the purchase of "full coverage" insurance by law.....and i meet said requirements, to suddenly contend that i am not "fully" covered has me vexed. i am not savy to insurance law or liability law but it would seem to me that if a min. is established(with a deductible), by obtaining the min. i have met my obligations as a responsible driver. it was just my luck(bad) that i hit a transformer instead of a mailbox.......what if i had hit a ka-billion dollar whatever? i'll bet that if you ask a ins. agent how much you should get, they will immediately start to mentally calculate their commission as they ask: how much can you afford? that stinks. where are you kreskin? lol

**A: please post to your initial thread.

M

myownworst

new at this home guru....sorry

i see now how this thing works. my original thread is actually a separate post. my bad. anyway, i posted it last night if you could take a look at it i would appreciate it. it's titled, damages exceeding coverage.......thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">