• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to settle this issue ? Please help me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

ben_9

Hi,
I met with an accident 2 1/2 months back.But still haven't got my vehicle back.

1.When I reported accident first time,insurance provided rental car for one month.Next day adjuster called me and told that he was going to inspect the vehicle that day or next day.But, he didn't.He inspected the vehicle after a week.For second inspection also there was a delay of 10 days.Due to insurance company's irresponsibility, my vehicle was idle for 15 days.
Is there anyway to reimburse all my rental car and cab expenses from insurance company for the next month?

2.There is a communication gap between body shop guy and insurance people regarding payments.Today when I went to body shop to pick my car according to the schedule, I was refused as they were some more payments pending.Regarding pending payment insurace people told to body shop that they have mailed check for last payment,which I haven't yet received. But, when I spoke to insurence two back they told they have mailed already to body shop.
How can I handle this issue?

3.Today when I went to the body shop, I have signed on one of the two checks. After signing the check I came to know that body shop guy thought that I had last payment check with me,which I haven't.Is it going to be a problem to me ?

Please help me,

Thanks
Ben

B

ben_9

I am from Georgia state

Sorry, I forgot to write my state. I am from Georgia state.

Thanks,

Ben

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">