• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hsxyone2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hsxyone2

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas
Hello, If you park on a club lot with signs posted saying "This lot is for customers to the club only others will be towed." Does this make the lot private property. also if you have posted security outside does this also consider the lot to be private. who would then be responsible for my window if busted out. any information is appreciated.

JETX

hsxyone2 said:
Hello, If you park on a club lot with signs posted saying "This lot is for customers to the club only others will be towed." Does this make the lot private property.
No. The fact that the property is owned PRIVATELY makes it private property.

also if you have posted security outside does this also consider the lot to be private.
See above.

who would then be responsible for my window if busted out.
The owner of the vehicle.

hsxyone2

club lot and busted window

So can i go after them for my deductible it is a small amount, or no. Also Thank You for your last comment.

Last edited:

JETX

hsxyone2 said:
So can i go after them for my deductible it is a small amount, or no. Also Thank You for your last comment.
You can 'go after' anyone you want. However, you have ZERO chance of getting a judgment against the club or anyone OTHER than the person who actually broke the window.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">