• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I HATE STATE FARM!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sumatyme21

Why do insurance companies make it absolutley IMPOSSIBLE to anything?

About 7 months ago I was involved in an auto accident with another driver. The other driver failed to yeild at a busy intersection causing me to hit him. My car sustaining over $5,000 in damage. At the time of the accident, due to not having witnesses and conflicting stories, the officer ruled the accident as 'no-fault'. about 2 wks later I found a witness and the officer amended the police report to the accident being the other driver's fault. The other driver was also issued a ticket for 'failure to yeild' and the court found him guilty of this about a month ago. His insurance company being State Farm, still refuses to pay for my damages! I am furious with this whole situation! My car, not being the nicest in the world, but being good & reliable transportation, is now in very bad condition. What can I do? I know that I can turn it into my own insurance company, however I dont have the cash to pay the deductable right now, especially when this was NOT my fault!

Do I need to hire an attorney here?

Thanks for listening and any advise would be helpful!

[email protected]

C

cdcard

Dear Sumatyme21:
Please see my response in your later email. Good luck to you.
cdcard

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">