• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I have photos of a 3 car wreck yesterday

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

runswithwulvs

I believe it was on Winchester Road, about 3 miles outside of Homeland, CA. We were heading back to San Diego and rode up on an accident that had just occured.

I don't have any info on the drivers, it was a dangerous place to be running around with a camera.

I am guessing it was a head on, with a third car involved from behind.

Any advice on how to get the pictures to someone that might need them? I have good digi photos.

Appreciatively,

[email protected]

:eek:

Last edited:

zippysgoddess

Call the police department that handles that area. If they are interested in the pics they will ask you to bring them in, though they may borrow your camera for a few days to get them uploaded and check the validity of them.

seniorjudge

zippysgoddess said:
Call the police department that handles that area. If they are interested in the pics they will ask you to bring them in, though they may borrow your camera for a few days to get them uploaded and check the validity of them.
Are you kidding?

Start calling the insurance companies around there and leave your name.

You will soon be flooded with phone calls.

But zippy is right; don't touch that camera till you decide to give it to someone.

I mean...sell it to someone....

runswithwulvs

Thank you for responding

I have already uploaded and dumped the photos from the camera. I have them on my computer, but i will try the insurance companies. Thanks again!!

runswithwulvs

stephenk

forget the insurance companies.

Place a call to the local police department, sheriff, and/or CHP and tell them you have photos taken of an accident on a certain date, location, and time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">