• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Need "Prompt" Answers ... PLEASE!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

Sm1ley73 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

I was convicted of a DUI when I got rear-ended in 2004 in my friends truck. The Officer who came to the sight had known the girl who ran into me with her car. I was tested for Drinking & Driving. The girl who hit into the back end of my friend's truck was never tested for any drug or alchohol ... it was graduation Friday night. She also had a friend with her.
The officer had used vulgar language towards my friend and me and the girl who rear-ended me was treated special. Considering my friend had no insurance on his vehicle that I was driving ... It ended up to me being at 100% at fault. I fought the insurance part in court and the Judge dropped my at fault to a 70% and her at 30% of fault. This made the Judge drop the insurance quote off $2,000.00 instead of what the Insurance company was seeking.
Now with all fines being paid current and it's all said and done .... can the Insurance company seek for the whole amount of what the Judge ordered at the final hearing and also .... My friend can't register any vehicle on his name because of this situation and they have me for blame but now it seems they have him for blame too. Any Answers?!?! I think I'm lost at this one. I need your Help!! Thank You!! :confused: :confused:

**A: why do you need prompt answers?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">