• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i rear ended someone else

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kbjacob3

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin, my vehical has very minor damage, his bumper is dented in along with his hatch. We did not cal the police. MY concern --- my in surance payment was 6 days late. I had NOT received a cancelation notice. Payment due on Dec 24th, payment paid on Dec 31st. Is there a grace period in Wisconsin?:

JETX

Not a statutory one. Whether your insurance company will extend coverage to this or not is largely up to them... and their agent.

If you have a long history of insurance with this company and a good relationship with the agent, they MIGHT decide to chalk up the late pay as an oversight..... and cover the loss. But they have no obligation to do so.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">