• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was rearended and need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

everettsheets

I was rearended in ohio on 1-5-01.
I hurt my back, neck, whiplash, and had a rotater cuff strain.
I have had 3 trips to the dr. a week for the past 2mo and the dr. says it will continue for at least 2yrs, but will end up only once a month, at the of the 2 yrs.
I told them to keep the medical end open, but they are now wanting to settle for pain and suffering.
My ? to you is what would be a fair settlement for what i have listed, and could you list some other cases that were settled in court like mine. For referance for my self.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

We don't make settlement suggestions on this site. There are too many unknown variables. Without knowing these variables, it would be irresponsible to make any suggestions. Get an attorney who can review everything about you, and the status of the claim as it now stands.

Good luck to you.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 04-02-2001 at 12:24 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">