• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To: IAAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HomeGuru

Is there something going on with the moon and tides and the stars not in alignment with planets in retrograde?

We seem to have an idiot invasion of nuked aliens coming out from under the scum of the trailor trash woodwork.

Where are these ignorant morons coming from? Not California I hope.

I just got back. Had to drive to my office to see if my law degree was still hanging on the wall. Yup, I'm still an attorney, contrary to what orchidman said.

It never ceases to amaze me, the attitude of some of these people. Now reading their posts; that's entertainment.

Read you on the boards,

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I have a feeling that most of these persons, if not all, are friends of Kathleen (skank girl), or they are all her in various incarnations. There can't be that many idiots, can there ?

See ya 'round.

Your good buddy,

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">