• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

Texas

Just thought I would stop in and say hi to you and thank you for all of your advice last year. You are a dear friend and your advice was so correct. The update on the whole scenario with my daughter is looking great. Her ex is supposed to go into the military soon I imagine to try and beat deportation. His felony was determined to be a soft felony and so far is green to go into the military. I say more power to him, if he is working and paying child support then there is no need for a fight. The children spent a week and a half at his mother's house and he spent lots of time there visiting them. When the fight is gone, the need for court is not necessary.

I must say though, your advice was right on the money each and every time. I value your advice and thank you for it and your encouragement through all of the dark and frightening moments that I had never been through before. As soon as we know he is off in boot camp, we are going to file for a change of venue and try and get the custody battle dismissed here in this county. Is there a statute of limitations on a floating custody battle? Anyway, all is calm now and life is really great. One only knows great happiness when one knows great sorrow to compare. We will keep in touch and my life has been improved by your help.

Always,

Always searching

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Hey AS !

Long time no read ! Wow, sounds like everything is starting to fall into place for you and the family, and that's terrific !

Gee, it's been kinda lonely around here without you. How come you've been a ghost ? I hope to see more of you, as I know all the "Contributors" would agree.

My, such nice words too. I'm blushing. I didn't realize I had such an impact on you . . .

Anyway, please keep in touch, and c'mon back to the Boards because it's a drag to be always searching for Always Searching.

Again, a wonderful pleasure to hear from you,

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

(Chorus) " . . . I think we're alone now. Doesn't seem to be anyone around. I think we're alone now - - beating of the hearts is the only sound (thump, thump)."

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 04-22-2001 at 10:56 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Any time, me compadre !

". . . and what would they say? We gotta hide what we're doin'. So we're runnin' just as fast as we can (thump, thump) holdin' on to one another's hand. Trying to get away into the night, and then you put your arm around me, and we stumble to the ground, and then you say (chorus)"

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 04-22-2001 at 10:55 PM]

A

Always searching

Hey homey!!

I love you too homey!! Even though we are on the accident board, it isn't an accident our lives bumped into eachother. Thanks to both of you. You are MY sweethearts!!

HomeGuru

Re: Hey homey!!

Always searching said:
I love you too homey!! Even though we are on the accident board, it isn't an accident our lives bumped into eachother. Thanks to both of you. You are MY sweethearts!!
My response: Wow, AS, I'm practically speechless. And ya know for the Guru, that's a rare event. I know you've been lurking cuz I read a few recent posts by you.

Signed,
Your special
HomeBoyToy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">