• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illegallyparked car hit by bus

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tankvictim

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Kentucky

My car was hit by a city bus.I was parked in a no parking zone,did't see the sign.My feeling is violation of statue does not make me at falt and as soon as bus driver saw my car and tried to my his turn anyway, he assumed the risk.

Any opinions?

S

shell007

My car was hit by a city bus.I was parked in a no parking zone,did't see the sign.My feeling is violation of statue does not make me at falt and as soon as bus driver saw my car and tried to my his turn anyway, he assumed the risk.
You were in marked "no parking zone". If you didn't see the sign......Get some glasses so that next time you will see the sign.

Bus driver did not assume any risk.....he was trying to avoid hitting your car that should not have been there in the first place.

I've had it....why can't people start taking responsibility for their own actions. It's always the other guys fault. Blah,Blah, Blah.

BelizeBreeze

tankvictim said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Kentucky

Any opinions?
Yes, post back where you have a legal question based on fact. No one here has diagrams of the accident scene, accident reports or your insurance response.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">