• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i'm i responsible for window

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wildturkey_40

What is the name of your state? indiana my wife and daughter was at someones house and thier was 3 boys shooting bb guns my wife didn't know at the time my daughter went out side with them one boy was leaving and handed one of the bb guns to my daughter they said it was on safety and said to shoot it to see she shot it and later thay find a bb in someones car window that was visting them sould the property owner be responsible for all of them shooting bb guns on his property or i'm i responsible for my daughters

D

dsm41

You are responsible for your child's actions. You will need to pay for the damages, or at least offer. There is no way to tell if the bullet that broke the window was the one your daughter shot, or one of the other kids'. All parents should go in and split the cost of the damages/repairs.

And your daughter and the other kids should be reprimanded! Guns are not something to mess around with. Regardless of whether they are just BB guns or not.

Obviously those other children were mis-taught on guns and the safetys on them. Sounds like a very dangerous situation to me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">