• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

imminent accident need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

spook3

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
First I'll say that I have a conjoined driveway with my neighbors, They park at the very top of the driveway, the back end of their van is almost on the road, the problem is that I cannot see to get out of my driveway unless I pull the whole way out onto the road, and the road we live on is heavily traveled on at high speeds. I have had two discussions with these people about it and they move for a little while until they get angry about something we do, for example I don't want her daycare parents blocking me into MY driveway well this made her mad, and she admitted to me that that is why they are blocking the view. My question is what should I do? the last discussion got a little ugly, I do not want to fight with these people and I know if I call the police it will start one but I don't know what else to do. If I get hit pulling out of my driveway do I have any legal recourse against them and/or their landlord?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">