• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Improper backing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lodoss24

What is the name of your state? Colorado
Parked on the street, no flow of traffic coming. As I was backing out of my space, another car decided to make a left turn out of a public parking lot.

I got a ticket for improper backing.. Why am I at fault? There was no traffic when I was moving; I'm on the street, apart of traffic not the other car

B

brad04

were do you live in colorado? There are alot of places were they give bull**** tickets.. people ive known have gotten tickets for goign only 1 or 2 mph over the speed limit... or rear ended and got a carless driving ticket...? the cop probley just wanted to be an *******.. i would go to the court room see what the plea bargain is. and if is good enough... ide take it and avoid the hassle but really if you plead not gility it cost the state more money and more time because the cop cant be out writting more tickets, so if u have good proof ide challage it or maybe the cop wont even show cuzz that sounds like a pretty gay ticket.

L

lodoss24

Downtwon Denver, in Colorado. I haven't been able to find out if for sure that what I was doing was illegal. I had thought that since the car pulled out into traffic and I was already in motion I was in the right..

I do plan to protest the ticket.. guess I will know officaly the day of court

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">