• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

inattentive driving ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

homebody333

i live in hays,ks.,.,my case is this. I have to park in the street in front of my house., others seem to think that it is for there parking , which i know they can park there but i came home yesterday and barley had room to park so i pulled up behind this car as close as i could as to not block the driveway behind me, my bumper ended up against hers. i didnt crash the car and didnt leave any physical marks, but she called the law on me and they came to the house and didnt see any damage but gave me an inattentive driving ticket for not paying attition to what i was doing.,but the thing is i was. i never saw the car lunge forward or anything i knew i was close but didnt think that i was touching the car..,do i have any options here or does anyone know how i should present my case to the judge as i would like to fight it

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">