• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Injured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DoubleUpBC

What is the name of your state? Oregon
I work at a retail store, and i was outside collecting shopping carts. A customer was driving through the parking lot in order to get a spot and ran over my foot with her car. She obviously was not looking where she was going and turned too sharp in order to pull into the parking spot. She has admitted fault. My foot is fractured. I attend college and have to go through the pain of walking through campus daily with an injured foot. I have recently gone back to work and am limited to the hours i can work. And i am also now scared to go out into the parking lot and get carts again, also afraid to be in any parking lot. What can I be entitled to and would it benefit me to contact a lawyer? Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">