• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Injured in 4 car accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elandt

What is the name of your state? Iowa

On Nov 17th of last year I was struck twice in the rear and drivers side rear area of my car. It was an accident that involved 4 cars, the same car hit me twice. I have whiplash twice. My c-spine's curve has been reversed. My dr told me that it may or may not be fixable. The insurance company is trying to tell me that I am being overtreated, but I am better, just not 100%. My dr bills are over 7300.00. The insurance comp wants to offer $15750.00 for my bills, pain and suffering and lost wages. I have noticed that since the accidents my migraines have gotten worse and more frequent, as well as my L4-L5 vertebrea go out of alingment often. Does anyone have any advice for me as to what I should do? I dont want to have to go through a lawyer if I can avoid it as I am moving to NC in two weeks. :confused:

elandt said:
What is the name of your state? Iowa

On Nov 17th of last year I was struck twice in the rear and drivers side rear area of my car. It was an accident that involved 4 cars, the same car hit me twice. I have whiplash twice. My c-spine's curve has been reversed. My dr told me that it may or may not be fixable. The insurance company is trying to tell me that I am being overtreated, but I am better, just not 100%. My dr bills are over 7300.00. The insurance comp wants to offer $15750.00 for my bills, pain and suffering and lost wages. I have noticed that since the accidents my migraines have gotten worse and more frequent, as well as my L4-L5 vertebrea go out of alingment often. Does anyone have any advice for me as to what I should do? I dont want to have to go through a lawyer if I can avoid it as I am moving to NC in two weeks. :confused:
If you feel your injuries are worth more than you're being offered, the best thing for you to do is hire a personal injury lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">