• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Injured on the Job.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Alexander815

I was injured on the job in 3-99, a 1000 pound beam swung around the corner and hit me in the back. Since then I've been off work under worker's comp and have had 3 back surgeries, I can't walk a long distance, I can't lift more than 25 lbs (thus I have a real problem lifting my 2 yr old)I can't hardly sleep an entire night. It's a real problem...I'm just wondering how much is this case worth for me to have to live with this the rest of my life...Also, one last thing. The date I got injured and went on Workers comp, my employer considered me terminated from that day on. Do I have a case worth anything to me...I live in the state of WV

Thanks Donnie

ALawyer

HECK YES, YOU HAVE A MAJOR CASE. GET TO A WORKER'S COMP LAWYER IMMEDIATELY. THE INITAL CONSULTATION IS FREE. AND THE LAWYER GETS PAID FROM WHAT HE HELPS YOU COLLECT. BUT HURRY AS IF YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE.

------------------
To retain a lawyer, I suggest you go to http://AttorneyPages.com which is endorsed by the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. This response is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. As you are not my client I have no obligation of any kind to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">