• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

injured for the team

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dj_silkefine

I was a member of the trevecca basketball team for four years. In my sophmore year i injured my knee. I was told due to the injury i needed minor knee surgery to scrap some calcium deposit off of the patella tendon. The surgery was put off until my after my senior year, I was given cortizone shots for two years each time around christmas to relieve the pain. After my last game of my senior year the school said my insurance had been canceled the month before. The Knee constantly gives me problems and for the last three years i have dealt with the pain. I will no doubt have problems as i get older but the pain is almost unbearable at times. I think that trevecca took advantage of the situation and should have payed for my surgery their selves. I am not sure what i can do about it if anything i have proof of the injury and the treatments. If i am not over the statute of limitations i would like to pursue this matter and hopefully get my surgery and something for pain and suffering i have been through.

David Blanford

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">