• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

injuries from an uninsured motorist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jayce

on october 30, 1999, i was involved in a car accident in nebraska. the other individual ran a red light directly in front of me causing me to hit her car twice. (i t-boned her). i was taken by ambulance from the scene. she was not. she had her car towed to her house. mine was totaled. i found out afterwards that she had not paid on her car insurance since 1-2 months prior to the accident, meaning she had no insurance coverage. i have been in physical therapy since the accident and have had surgery on my right shoulder to clean out inflammation and a bone spur. my shoulder will never be the same. i suffer from headaches and sever neck pain. luckily i was wearing my seatbelt. this increased my medical coverage from $2000 to $4000. that money is now long gone. the bill collectors are calling. my insurance company won't pay anymore out until i am ready to settle on my accident, but i have no idea when that will be. how do i know how much money i am entitled to? will i have to sue my insurance company? how do i keep the bill collectors off my back? how can i get this woman to take responsibility for what she has done?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">