• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

injuries--at work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bobo1369

I live in Texas. I have never filed for workmen's comp or anything. But now I feel I should. I have had torn ligiments at work about 5 years ago. I cut my elbow deeply and went to the hospital about 3 years ago. I have a hernia and I pulled something in my back. All these things are now giving me trouble because I have worked very hard all the time. Can I claim on all these injuries which all have occurred with the same employer and how long can I recieve compensation if any. I never filed because I felt the company needed me but the pains are getting too much for me. I am 52 years old. Please help....

ALawyer

The orginal claim may be time barred, but it is possible you may have a repetitive and/or combination of injuries claim, but this is something that you can best tell by looking at the state law for Workers Comp. or discussing it with a WC lawyer - they do not chare for an initial consultation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">