• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dandt

What is the name of your state? Arizona

The doctor finally told me that I no longer have to continue with my therapy.

I was rear ended mid October. Do I call the insurance adjuster and notify them? What shall I expect from here? I do not have an attorney, and I am not sure if I need one yet.

My medical is about 1500.00 and lost wages are minimal, about 300.00.
The damages to my vehicle were 2500.00

dandt said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona

The doctor finally told me that I no longer have to continue with my therapy.

I was rear ended mid October. Do I call the insurance adjuster and notify them? What shall I expect from here? I do not have an attorney, and I am not sure if I need one yet.

My medical is about 1500.00 and lost wages are minimal, about 300.00.
The damages to my vehicle were 2500.00
Since it is a small claim, I would let the carrier handle it. Call your adjuster and inform him/her of the situation.

dandt

So, I would contact the adjuster of the insurance company of the man who hit me or the adjuster from my insurance company.

S

shell007

Call whoever is handling all of your claim recovery for the personal injury portion of this accident.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">