• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

meki

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

my grandmother bought this car in 1999. she could not afford it so i began making payments on the car. the insurance is in her name and i am listed as a driver, but she is disabled now and cannot drive anymore. my problem is how can i get insurance only in my name if the car is registered in her name and what if she dies while I am paying on this car.What will happen to it?.
the car will be paid off in 2004.

M

meki

because my husband and i use this car everyday and i am listed as a driver on her insurance and he is not. so my grandmother calls the insurance company(allstate) and tells the agent she wants to add him as a driver. but the agent said that they cant do that. he will have to get his own coverage. and also she is very sick and we dont know what would happen if she pass away.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">