• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance adjusters conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dandt

What is the name of your state? arizona

I am in the process of negotiating with the insurance company for injuries I sustained in an auto accident.

To make a long story short, the adjuster was angry that I would not accept her initial low ball offer and that she doesn't like my counter offer. I have followed what I was instucted to do on the advice of an attorney. I told her that she could counter my offer.....

The adjuster preceeded to raise her voice and was upset. I remained calm.
She has done this in the past when I was dealing with her with the repairs to my vehicle.

Is this a normal tactic that's used? I find it amusing.

dandt said:
What is the name of your state? arizona

I am in the process of negotiating with the insurance company for injuries I sustained in an auto accident.

To make a long story short, the adjuster was angry that I would not accept her initial low ball offer and that she doesn't like my counter offer. I have followed what I was instucted to do on the advice of an attorney. I told her that she could counter my offer.....

The adjuster preceeded to raise her voice and was upset. I remained calm.
She has done this in the past when I was dealing with her with the repairs to my vehicle.

Is this a normal tactic that's used? I find it amusing.
No. Sounds like the adjuster is unstable. It's a stressful job.

teflon_jones

Meatcutter why are you digging up all these posts from weeks ago that the OP has obviously not followed up on, or that have already been answered? :confused:

It makes it difficult to follow the new threads that need responses!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">