• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance claim - Include interior detailing?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Illinois

Hello, I was recently in an accident (my fault) and I ended up filing a claim with my insurance company and they are now in the process of getting the car fixed.

Anyway, my question is, would that same claim cover an interior detailing of the car if pop got all over the fabric inside the car from the accident?

My Body Shop guy said I needed to clarify that with my insurance company and have them request the Body shop to include this.

Thanks for any help!!

seniorjudge

Q: Anyway, my question is, would that same claim cover an interior detailing of the car if pop got all over the fabric inside the car from the accident?

A: My Body Shop guy said I needed to clarify that with my insurance company and have them request the Body shop to include this.

I am asking for others experiences with a similar situation.

Thanks for the confirmation of talking with the insurance company!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">