• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

corky2424

I was in an accident recently and I am having trouble with the other parties insurance company. The accident was not my fault, in fact I was not in the car at the time of the accident. I want to know if I am entitled to loss of pay by his insurance company for all the time I have had to take off from my job as a result of the accident. His insurance agent says that since I was not injured that I am not entitled to any compensation for loss of pay. Is he correct or should I pursue this more. I live in the state of Georgia.

C

cdcard

Dear corky242:
I'm confused. You say "I was in an accident", then you say "I was not in the car at the time of the accident". So how are you involved in the accident? And if somehow you were involved in this accident, why did you take time off work? Especially if you weren't injured?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">