• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance Company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cs25

What is the name of your state? Texas

I was in a wreck on November 28th and did not get the other party's insurance information until December 3rd (long story). I got in a rental car December 8th and the person that was suppose to be handling my medical bills was out of office and would not be back until the 12th. I have been calling everyday since the 12th and leaving one message per day. She is not returning any of my calls, I tried to call her supervisor and just got her voicemail. Should I get an attorney or just have a little more patience?

teflon_jones

You need to do everything in writing, certified mail return receipt. Phone calls do nothing (as you can already tell).

You can also submit this to your own insurance company and let them go after the other driver. It'll cost you your deductible up front, but that will be reimbursed when your insurance company settles.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">