• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance Company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dcloyd

My daughter was rear-ended in Texas. Insurance info was exchanged. We reported accident to the at-fault person's insurance. They did not report. They will not respond to their insurance's request for a report. A claims adjustor did assess damages to our car. They will not send a check because the people will not respond to their insurance. I do not want to claim on my insurance. What do I do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dcloyd said:
My daughter was rear-ended in Texas. Insurance info was exchanged. We reported accident to the at-fault person's insurance. They did not report. They will not respond to their insurance's request for a report. A claims adjustor did assess damages to our car. They will not send a check because the people will not respond to their insurance. I do not want to claim on my insurance. What do I do?
My response:

Why won't you report this matter to your own insurance company ?

You have two choices:

1. Report it to your insurance.

2. Sue the "at-fault" party.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">