• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance Company Compensation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sailor G. Zamora

Dear sirs.
I appologize for the cap lock, I will try to get the same message in. I posted a message on this web site and have received a response advising me to contact the insurance company and try to settle without any attorney. they have contacted me and have offered to pay me and my daughter $500.00 each. In this letter it says that it does not appear that my vehicle does not have enough damage and that we were not injured enough to receive any more money. this was sent to me even before i contacted them with any offer. I feel they are trying to get away with something and feel insulted that they say what they do. to begin with myself and my daughter were parked outside a bus station in Goshen, California, it is just about 35 miles south of fresno, California. We were reading the paper while sitting inside my truck when suddenly we were struck from in front by another vehicle, we were thrown forward .My daughter continued on to San Jose, Calif.where she was going even tho she was in pain from her neck and back. I took all the information down and went to the doctor and he gave me a CT scan and found that there were no broken bones or Vertabrae. He told me that I had sustained trauma to my neck muscles and nerves and he put me on pain medication and a neck brace. both me any my daughter still experience pain in our heads and necks, This happened on September 2, 00. Can I ask for a specific amount of money and if so how much? I have never been involved in a situation like this before. To add something, the insurance company has since paid me the damages on my truck. I would really appreciate any help you could give me and again I appologize for the earlier message mistake. thank you, sailor

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dear Sailor:

The insurance company is taking advantage of you.

The reason they are doing this to you and your daughter are two-fold :

1. They are in the business of saving money - - not paying money to claimants.

2. They know the law, and you don't. That's why you need an attorney on your side - - to even up the playing field.

Once you have an attorney on your side, watch how cooperative the insurance company becomes, and watch how much more money they offer. When all is said and done, and even after your attorney takes his share, you'll have all of your medicals paid for, and you'll have far more money than the $500.00.

It's a good deal for you, so go get yourself a Personal Injury attorney today - - and fight fire with fire.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">