• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance company seems to be stalling

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sharyl

here is my scenario:
a guy from iowa turned left from the right lane causing me to t-bone his car. he says i wasn't watching where i was going and he was in the left lane. its clear from the damage done to his car that he is at fault and the police report supports my claim.

my insurance company has already cleared me. his insurance company has not even gotten the police report yet. (they are in missouri)

are they stalling?? can i send a copy of the police report? is there a statute of limitations on these things??

i am without a vehicle and recovering from whiplash that has effected my ability to do my job - what should i beable to settle for?

the accident happened march 31 on dauphin island alabama (where i work and reside).

please help,
sharyl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">