• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance coverage question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

iltefat

What is the name of your state? '
NJ

I was in a car accident where my mother who has a learner's permit was driving the car and I was the passenger.she was not listed under my policy as she just moved to my house.It was her fault during the accident.I have full coverage insurance.At the time when I got the insurance I had to give in writing that I live alone in this house.My mother moved after that but I did not inform my insurance company about it.Will my insurance company cover the damage and medical expense.Any help will be appreciated.Thanks in advance

H

hexeliebe

Why haven't you called the insurance company to ask them?

There is no way we could know what they will do. And I'm fresh out of guesses.

I

iltefat

I called the insurance company but they say that they cant answer any thing.They say that my claim is under-investigation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">