• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance and fault undetermined

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bigbirdstyle

What is the name of your state? California

What is State Farm responsible for in an accident where it is my word against his word with no witnesses?

Also in a case where State Farm already found me at fault and paid the other party based on witness statements, but later on I found factual evidence to prove the witness wrong. Does anybody have experience with the State Farm fault reconsideration process? I personally feel that it could be just a formality since they have nothing to gain with me winning the appeal since they already paid the other party? Any thoughts on that?

B

bigbirdstyle

Just to add that I was originally cited for this accident, but I plead not guilty and citation was later dismissed due to po no show.

Does that mean I won't be assessed one point even though State Farm might still determine me at fault.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">