• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance policy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sid

i fell outside my home n broke both bones in my leg,back in may of 2000,i own the mobilehome n rent the lot lacated in a park,im in pa,the adjuster did his investigation an upon completion he stated in a letter that they see no negligence by the property owner,but they have 5000.00 in med coverage an would offer this as a settlement,at this time i am not getting any doctors care,i am healing well,i had surgery an a plate installed,i could not work for 6 months an after that my leg was still tender an to this day its tender but i expect to heal well an return to normal.my job requires climbing an i think im able,wat my question is,is do the adjusters usually say they are not liable,my attorney demanded a copy of the policy to review it,is there something that he is looking for,the policy has 300,000 dollars of liability coverage,my yard is full of dips an crevises an my landlord new it,an new that he should of fixed it,at the time i didnt realize that the dips an crevises would cause a fall,but on that night it did,as i was walking to my porch i stepped in ,i wouldnt call it a hole but ,kinda a lower grade of the ground an slipped n broke my leg,when i met with the adjuster,i showed him where an how i fell an stated to him that it was because of the uneven ground in my yard,but yet he said in his letter that he saw no negligence by the land owner,my landlord passed away in nov.,so he is no longer around to testifie,do adjusters usually not admit to any liability,an do you think that this case would have to be settled in a court of law,or do they usually settle before that happens,

D

dj1

YUP trailer park trash you are....

got dips and holes and you cant fix it yourself with a few $$$ worth of dirt or patio blocks from Home Depot.

So now youve fallen and hurt yourself, and you expect the landlord to pay for it?

I dont think so, it was a known hazard to you and you did nothing to fix it. It was night and you had a few beers and fell, because you have no lights on to see where you are walking

Let your lawyer try and sue, I think YOU are just as much to blame for this as the landlord, but then again its a trailer park, not a suburban home with manicured lawns with concrete sidewalks and paved driveways...... right?

sid

i wanna tell you something,id be disturbed to no that all lawyers or should i say wanna be lawyers like you excist out there,trailer park trash,where do you live chump,i suppose your setting back living off of everybody elses misfortunes,id call that theft by decieving,you no something pale you can kiss my trailer park ass,i work for a living,ya hard work something you probably no nothing about,i think ill take your pathetic reply to my lawyer an get this site removed,you make me sick,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">