• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance question / Mine VS. His

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DStrange

What info. do I HAVE to disclose?

Oregon!

First let me say that I know that I should not have been driving w/o insurance however things happen in life and you have to face the consequences.

I was rear ended while sitting at a red light. The others insurance has agreed to liability in the accident. 3 weeks since the accident and now the insurance adjuster is asking me for some information on my insurance. They already know that I was uninsured but she wants to verify that I have had insurance within the last 6 months. I have (just barely) however; Do I have to provide her with such information?

Will it affect the outcome w/ his insurance company. I have been uninsured for 5 months because my policy was cancelled because I couldn't afford it. I really don't want to get screwed by his insurance. However "things happen in life and you have to face the consequences".

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">