• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance said no damages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Serena&Herman

I am in Maryland ,and my husband was in a accident. No one was hurt ,the police the did need to be call(argree by both parties),and no amblance .Both party notified the insurance company.Insurance stated there no damage to neither cars. But the the lady decide to trying to sue my husband and a civil court a year later.What is his legal right and what must he do since both insurance company seen no damage no one one was at fault also.NONE? Now she suiting my husband for car damage she claim she was hurt without medical or police report.

Siclearly ,
not at fault

You need to contact your insurance company right away. If you have the proper coverage they have a duty to defend you in court. You should over night the suit papers so that they can have an opportunity to respond in time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">