• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance suing me for 10,000

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

annallard

What is the name of your state? florida
I was in a car accident with a motorcycle in front of me and a sporty black mitsubishi that was making a sharp turn into a parrallel parking space on a four lane road.This abrubt attempt to park was not successful causing the motorcycle to swerve and miss the car but causing me to be unable to swerve (because of cars travelling in the next lane) and miss the motorcycle.The girl on the back of bike was injured but no one else.The police were called to the scene and made a report though I was the only one cited on the report (careless driving) The bike driver was arrested for driving with a suspended license and cited two other charges while the mitsubishi was ticketed for obstructing right of way.I had insurance, the minimal pip. and some how State Farm is threatening to sue me for ten grand and suspension of my license. I live on SSDI as a result of two chronic illnesses.Please advise. I have thirty days to resond to their letter of 12/27/02.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">