• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just a Question for anyone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mzbmer

What is the name of your state? MD

In the case of an emergency Can an emergency "Help Button" be installed at gas stations when your pumping gas. at the actual gas pump?? Like they have in train stations. Nothing has ever happened to me nor have I seen a crime at a gas station, but just maybe......:rolleyes:

S

shell007

mzbmer said:
What is the name of your state? MD

In the case of an emergency Can an emergency "Help Button" be installed at gas stations when your pumping gas. at the actual gas pump?? Like they have in train stations. Nothing has ever happened to me nor have I seen a crime at a gas station, but just maybe......:rolleyes:
Once the pump goes "KABOOOM", it's gonna be to late for the "help button".

mzbmer

You Know what I meant, but at least we will have a choice, thanks for you input though. we can call 911 for assistance if something is amiss inside the gas station, with out having to go inside geez!!

S

shell007

mzbmer said:
You Know what I meant, but at least we will have a choice, thanks for you input though. we can call 911 for assistance if something is amiss inside the gas station, with out having to go inside geez!!
If something is "going amiss" inside of the gas station, and I am at the pump, (outside)...guess what I am going to tell myself???...

THE GAS PEDAL IS ON THE RIGHT...SEE YA!!!!

In all seriousness though, it's not a bad idea. Cost effective...I doubt it. :)

Litigation!

mzbmer said:

My response:

With or without a button, do you really think that "Saheeb Moslem" running the cash register is going to help an American? Get real.

Besides, buttons get pushed by people's stupid kids. Got a stupid kid?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">