• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawsuit potential

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hisparadox

What is the name of your state? new york
Sitting in traffic, on a road that generally does not see traffic backups, I was rearended by an individual who never hit the brakes, the impact speed did more damage to her car than my own, but my injuries including nerve damage and herniated disks, as well as panic attacks that require medication for daily functioning, and a diagnosis of post consussion syndrome have kept me out of work (by the company doctors orders) for 4 months, NYS no fault has been absolutely aweful, and made the experiance even more strressful,the woman was driving her fathers car which I would imagine was relatively well insured, and I was in my parents car, also well insured, one of my doctors made comment that I have a psychiatric dysabilityas a result, my question is, will a lawsuit proceed in my favor via judgement in the courts, or will settlement be offered that is actually of substance, ir is this something that does not stand a chance of being successful

I belive that anyone who is injured physically (herniated discs...etc...)in an accident like this should be compinsated somehow.

You need to contact a lawyer and let them make the decision to see if a lawsuit would be in your favor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">