• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

leaving scene of...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

venus72

What is the name of your state? new jersey What kind of penalties and fines is someone looking at if they left the scene of an accident then got caught under the influence while fleeing the accident no registration no insurance and suspended license plus possession of paraphanellia. There was a news article about my husbands ex doing this and i'm just wondering what kind of trouble she is really in and if i'll see her driving around town any time soon????

racer72

She is in extremely deep doodoo and you probably won't see her on the road for a while.

Like the username.

HomeGuru

venus72 said:
What is the name of your state? new jersey What kind of penalties and fines is someone looking at if they left the scene of an accident then got caught under the influence while fleeing the accident no registration no insurance and suspended license plus possession of paraphanellia. There was a news article about my husbands ex doing this and i'm just wondering what kind of trouble she is really in and if i'll see her driving around town any time soon????
**A: wow, a real winner. I hope she does not have any kids.

P

Pfaffing85690

Are you kidding HG?

This woman not only probably has kids, she more than likely has them by the truckload, without child seats, lives in a doublewide and has a car on blocks in the front yard...

Ya, I know, but I beat IAAL to this one :D

venus72

sorry it took me so long to reply to your post but i've been busy pulling a double shift at the hosital. Yes she does have an 8 year old daughter. She doesn't live in a trailer, but acts like it. And she is addicted to prescription pain meds, real winner, but i guess you reap what you sew. For all the bs she's put my husband and i through karma is finally coming around. thanks for all your replies. Blessed be!!!

venus72

P.S. there is a red ford f150 on blocks in front of the house so your view on her is almost right on. plus her 2002 malibu is all smashed in the front from the accident. i hope her daughter wasn't with her when the accident happened. Is there any way for me to find out what happened to her when she went to court for this on tues the 17th????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">