• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

left turn cut and hit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RoseFG

What is the name of your state? ny
On Friday I was making a left from a two way trafic street. The driver behind me decided to cut me off, going into the other line and her suv hit the left front of my car. Total damage to my car, not much at all to hers. She was screaming at me and refused to exchange information. I called the NYPD. They accused me of not stoping at a stop sign, which was a totally different street I never came out of, i said they had to hear my side of the story and they said eyewitneses told them everything. I never felt so unprotected in my life. I was so nervous. At night my back was hurting so bad i couldnt even sleep. My testimony was shunned away and I dont know what happens next. Please give me advice, I am so lost now

rmet4nzkx

What you are saying here is not clear, that may be why the police are not taking your testimony. Call your insurance company, get medical treatment for your neck and make a drawing so your version might be better understood, then ask your insurance company what they want you to do.

R

RoseFG

cut and hit

I was very nervous when it happened and still am. I was turning left, as I started making my turn, she tried to go around me by jumping into the other lane on her left(which was where I had to turn into) That left lane was the cars coming from the opposite side.Then she tried to jump back into the lane to the right thats when the impact occured. She was zooming she didnt even stop till about 7 yards away and she was in the middle of both lanes. It''s hard to explain because it needs visuals .
Thank you for the advice you first gave me, hopefully this is a bit more clear.
My biggest worry is that her lies will turn into a law suit.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">