• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Right in Total Loss

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

doolbneerg

What is the name of your state? Ohio
I was wondering what my legal rights are after having my car totaled. I was not at fault so I am dealing with the other persons insurance company. I know the car was older, it was a 95 Neon, so they offered less than $2000. I was told that they had to help me find a car, or find a list of cars that are available and approximately they price they claimed my car was, and with simular options. Is this true, and does anyone know where I can find the law/regulation writen out, so if I need to I show it to them? What can I do? I am a college student, and need to go back to school on next monday, so I need a car, and can't sink a lot of money into it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">