• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Stuff

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sadatay86

I don't wanna be lectured, my parents already gave me enough of that. I need to know some what will happen to me and some of my friends. I let my friend drive and he only had a permit, I was in the car with him and I'm only 17. My other friend in a different car rear ended us after the driver in my car hit the brakes (long story). Who should pay for what and what should happen to whom?

:(

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Sadatay86 said:
I don't wanna be lectured, my parents already gave me enough of that. I need to know some what will happen to me and some of my friends. I let my friend drive and he only had a permit, I was in the car with him and I'm only 17. My other friend in a different car rear ended us after the driver in my car hit the brakes (long story). Who should pay for what and what should happen to whom?

:(

My response:

Do you even have a hint, or the slightest clue, why no one is going to answer your post?

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

Well, since the big guy is gone and I'm not feeling like taking this poster to the woodshet to give him the answer, JETX has the floor....:rolleyes:

JETX

Oh, no you don't.... you aren't gonna' get me in the middle of this one!
You don't get to 'pick' the person who gets to answer. That 'privilege' is reserved for the person who posed the question..... IAAL!
:D :D :D

H

hexeliebe

This isn't important enough for the woodshed...

so the woodshet is for him....you know the one, built out of wood with a lot of shet on the bottom and a crescent moon on the door :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JETX said:
Oh, no you don't.... you aren't gonna' get me in the middle of this one!
You don't get to 'pick' the person who gets to answer. That 'privilege' is reserved for the person who posed the question..... IAAL!
:D :D :D

My response:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You now have the floor, JetX - - the green light, the go-ahead, the right of way, the checkered flag, the Starter's gun shot, to just blast away at our mistaken and misguided teenage writer!

Go!

IAAL

S

Sharonks

Those answers were all great, but back to the question, first of all what state are you in, if your in Calif. you are in deep woodshet.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">