• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lemon Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

josh684

I live in Florida and I was wonder what kind of problems I have to have for a car to be considered a Lemon? I dont have a serious problem but they cant seem to fix it. My windows never work they always break they cannot go up and down! Now they have been fixed 3 time already! Is this considered a Lemon?

Thanks In Advanced
Josh

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

josh684 said:
I live in Florida and I was wonder what kind of problems I have to have for a car to be considered a Lemon? I dont have a serious problem but they cant seem to fix it. My windows never work they always break they cannot go up and down! Now they have been fixed 3 time already! Is this considered a Lemon?

Thanks In Advanced
Josh
My response:

You have posted your question(s) on the wrong Board. This is the Accident Law Board. Please go back to the "Forum Page" and choose the Lemon Law Board, and re-post there.

Thank you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">