• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

liability question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JUDYS LAW

while driving a cab as my employment i was struck by a truck as i left home.i was approaching the stop sign and the truck came out of a driveway and hit the front of my cab.the driver of the truck fled the scene but the owner came and claimed the truck on the scene.this has been a very difficult situation due to the fact that it involved my employment.the truck owners insurance say's they don't think they are liable because i should have seen or none the truck was comming and my employer will not release money's owed to me nor will they allow me to work until thier car is covered.they say they have insurance but with a 10,000 deductable and allstate has taken the veiw earlier mentioned.i don't know where to turn. there was no real bodily injury,but there is mounting costs because of this. such as lost wages,damage to credit,and so on.were to turn?please help!i live in arizona.

[Edited by JUDYS LAW on 04-23-2001 at 06:22 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">