• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

long term pain

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gstspeed

For the state of indiana. My fiance was in an auto collision
she seemed fine the night that it happened, but almost exactly 24 hrs after the collision she had a migrain that sent her to the hospital. She had never had one untill that time. The collision was the other persons fault. The doctors told her that it might go away. Since then she always has a consent headache, and the it turns into a migrain often. After about a year of trying to find a cure for the pain she has finally decided to seek leagal advice. The lawyer she spoke to said that she would recieve around $10-15k if she won her case. I would believe that the amount would be much greater. She has to live with this pain 24hrs a day, for what now seems like the rest of here life. She spends a large amount of money just for regular pain killers every day. And it has been very hard for our relationship. She seems like a different person now. Not happy all the time. Now she is seeing a counseler to help with feeling depressed. I just believe that more compensation is proper. I am not a lawyer though. I hope someone can help with this matter. Thank you for you time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">